My name is Kevin Henriquez and I'm a designer/developer hybrid. I see myself as a bridge that connects the realms of design and development. I get excited about how technology impacts people's lives and collaborating with others. Also, I have a knack for learning new things quickly.
I’m skilled at sketching, wireframing, thinking in systems, UI design, prototyping, and frontend code. I empathize with users, understand their needs and come up with elegant but practical solutions.
I see my curiosity as my secret weapon. I'm passionate about traveling and exploring the world. Besides design, I’m interested in mythology, architecture, and astronomy.
Some facts about me:
- 👀 My eyes change colors sometimes.
- 🦕 When I was little I wanted to be a paleontologist.
- 🌎 One of my dreams is to live in every continent. I've lived in two so far.
- 🇨🇱 I've been living in Santiago, Chile for the past two years.
- 🏊 I practised swimming for 10 years.
Last note: I also post pics of my travels on Instagram